Monday, December 11, 2006

Busy Weekend

This weekend....like the past few...have been a bit crazy. Here's a recap of the weekend.

Friday.....Long day at work...oldest girl had the flu. That's all I have to say about that :-( Then I had to pick up Donnie at Sears because his car was being fixed. Don't ask me what was wrong..I think he told me about 10 times, but I don't remember. Then my dear friend Carrie had a Christmas party. It was great to be with a big group of girls like that!

Saturday.....Donnie and I went out to breakfast. (with a coupon I might add) This was so nice, because we have not done this in so long. Then I went to Rochester for a girls afternoon there. It was nice being with friends that I don't get to see very often now. :-( Saturday night Donnie and I spent the night with my parents so we could be at Kensington in the morning.

Sunday...Donnie and I got kids sponsored for Christmas at Kensington. Then headed back down to Detroit. I will post more about Sunday in another post.

And do I have pictures of any of this? No.

No comments: