Friday, December 29, 2006

Day 4

Today we went to the great town of Wal-Mart. My father in law had to get some medications filled so we drove 30 mins to Wal-Mart. This is the funniest thing to see, there is NOTHING around but mountains, trees and a freeway. Then out of no where popes this huge Wal-Mart dug into the side of a mountain. I swear its bigger than most towns around there!


I'm a HUGE lover of animals, and my father in law has two outdoor cats. So I think the highlight of this day was playing with Twinkle, a kitten that was just recently added to the family.




Donnie and his dad today had the task of breaking up a large rock that was blocking his drainage ditch. I thought I would give it a try also. Needless to say I was not very good at this task. I'm much better at petting cats.

No comments: