Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Zoo

On Monday the peanut had his first trip to the zoo! We are members of the zoo, and on Monday they had a special member’s only night. I have to say we had a really good time! I thought we would only stay for about an hour, because of the peanut, but we ended up staying over two hours! The peanut did great. I’m not sure if he liked it or not, but he was very well behaved.

As the law states, we took the mandatory pictures in front of the fountain. I know I have pictures of me when I was very little in front of the fountain.

One of the peanuts favorite things was banging on the glass with the polar bears. He thought this was great! They were feeding the polar bears while we were there, so that was super fun to watch. We also rode the train while we were there, and that leads us to the peanuts second favorite part. Eating the fence in line for the train. I’m not sure why, but he loved this fence! I think he was sad to get on the train because of leaving the fence. To him the train was not nearly as fun as the fence!

No comments: