Sunday, June 28, 2009

Food

Since my last blog post the peanut is eating lots of new things! Remember awhile back when he did not want anything to do with solids? Well, that is a thing of the past. Now, most of the time, he will gobble up his fruits and veggies. However, now we are onto the stage three foods, and they are in glass jars. I’m not a fan of the glass jars.

In the past week or so he has also had yogurt and eggs! He is not to sure about the eggs, but I’m going to keep trying. One thing that I’m not giving him is meat. I’m a non-meat eater, and for the time being so is the peanut. Donnie and I decided that since I buy the food, and feed him most often I can pick what he eats. I did talk it over with his doctor and she is fine with him not eating meat.

Donnie always claims that the peanut really wants to eat meat, and is most upset about not eating it. I think he is full of poop. However, a couple weeks ago we dropped him off at the church nursery, and know what his favorite toy there was? I plastic chicken drumstick! I was most distraught over this turn of events.

No comments: