Saturday, October 02, 2010

Whats Your Price?


When I went back to work as a nanny, even though it was the same family, the job was different. I'm now a nanny/household manager. (please note: I do not make nearly as much as this article states I should...I think I will bring this up to the family I work for! :-) ....also please note that this article is not exactly what I do now, but its close.)

Now when I went back to work I was given the option of just being a nanny for them, like I was before, with the same pay as before. Or I could be a nanny/household manager and make quite a bit more. The part that concerned me about the household manger job was cooking meat. As most of you know I do not eat meat, and I never cooked it. It was a matter of ethics to me. However, when they told me how much they would pay me I suddenly changed my tune. My ethics went right out the window. Sad but true.

On Friday I made a super easy pot roast that the family really liked, so I decided to make tonight for Donnie. I'm now cooking meat for everyone! How sad. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Deb thinks that looks pretty nummy. You have to try my chicken and noodles. Super easy. Love you. Give J. and Duck a hug for me.

Anonymous said...

MEAT FOR DONNIE!!
lol

3 carltons and 2 kellies said...

lol, "ethics went out the window!!"

Rahul Sharma said...

I am very much agree with the last comment that "ethics just went out of the window"......

Housekeeper London