Thursday, December 18, 2008

God is so Good!

Now that I'm not working, money is tight. In this economy, I'm sure many people are feeling this also. With our money being tight clothes for the peanut is not really in the budget. We did get a lot of clothes from my cousin and his wife and that has been very helpful.

However, a few weeks back I noticed that there were a few clothes items that I thought Josiah needed. So I prayed, and you know what? The clothes came! The past couple of weeks I have gotten a TON of clothes from two different people.
God is good!

2 comments:

Rain said...

Awww he looks so cute he looks like he should be hunting "WABBITS" I love the picture. I am glad you were blessed with clothes. I agree God is good!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this pic! Hope that you have many happy and safe travels.

-kb