Sunday, March 22, 2009

Calling All Moms!

Okay all you mom's out there, I need your help. Let me set the story. Last week we started the peanut on rice cereal. He would take a bite or two and then just would not open his mouth. Then on Friday was gave him squash, and the same thing. One bite, and he was done.

I'm starting to think he will be going to first grade with a bottle in his lunch box.

Here are my questions. When would you feed baby solids? Before bottle, after bottle, or at another time? What foods would you start with? Any help you can give would be great!

Sadly I did have pictures of all this, but I forgot to put them on my jump drive. :-(

1 comment:

Rain said...

I would give food before bottle and try something fun first that he is sure to like like pears or bannanas or something like that and then start him on the others once he starts to like them.