Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Diaper Update

A few people are asking about the diapers, so I thought I would give an update. Seeing that the peanut turns 6 months on Friday we should be half way through the diapers. Well, we have a lot more than half of the diapers left, so hopefully the diapers will last more than a year!

I think we still have a lot of diapers because the peanut wore the newborn size for awhile after he was born, and that was not in the 3,000 that we had bought. However, there is a problem. Where do we keep all these diapers? All the size two diapers (the size he is wearing right now) we try to keep in his room. Sizes three and four are still in the basement.

Right now, some are behind the rocker.

Some are under the crib,

And some in the closet!

1 comment:

Rain said...

glad he is doing good still on diapers I think that was a great idea. I am so telling Jen to do the same thing now.