Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm still here!

Hello faithful readers! Life have been really busy, and sadly I have not been able to blog as much as I would like to, but I'm here now!

Seeing that the weather has been so nice, we have been going on nightly family walks, and they have been really fun! On these walks we have been using our baby carrier. The peanut seams to like this a lot more than being in his car seat stroller.
However, the only bad thing is this carrier kills my back! So I have a question. Are we doing something wrong? Or do they just hurt your back?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hello,

I happened to come across your blog and notice you mentioned that the baby carrier hurts your back. It isn't your fault -- this particular carrier tends to hurt a lot of people. You may want to try another carrier. There's a bunch to choose from, from slings to meitais to wraps.

I've worn my baby girl since she was 5 days old and she's 14mo old now and I STILL wear her almost every day! Try checking out The Babywearer which has a ton of information on different types of carriers. :) I'm a huge advocate of babywearing as it has been a sanity saver for us and my little one.