Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy (very late) Birthday Donnie!

Once again, its better late than never right? Its sad that Donnies birthday was the 20th, and I'm just posting about it now!
Every year I chose a theme for his birthday. This year it was Plants vs. Zombies (a new video game we love), and Donnie got a birthday week this year! (Every year I have a birthday week!) So every day, for a week, he got a Plants vs. Zombies birthday card (that I made) and a small gift. I have to say, fun was had by all!


On Saturday we went over to my parents for the grand birthday party. Complete with Plants vs. Zombie decorations, that I had made. Even the peanut got into the swing of things! Feel free to leave (belated) birthday wishes for Donnie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday to my dearly loved son whom i think of everyday but dont get to tell him that very often I love you and am very proud of you love mu jane

Rain said...

I was wondering if you were going to post anything birthday wise. I sent him an Ecard on his birthday I am not sure how often he checks his mail. Looks like he had a great birthday. and I love the pic of the peanut in the party hat how cute.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Donnie!
~~ Amy (oaks)

Courtney said...

Happy (very belated) birthday Donnie! Stacey, you need a new blog update! I hear Josiah is crawling now!