Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Book Review





When does an affair begin? Not with the first forbidden touch…but with the first forbidden thought. Unexpectedly, you find yourself enjoying a powerful emotional bond with another man. You feel like you matter to someone again. And the door you thought was locked so firmly–the door to sexual infidelity–is suddenly ajar.The only way women can survive the intense struggle for sexual integrity is by guarding not just your body, but your mind and heart as well. Every Woman’s Battle can help you learn to do that. Using real-life stories and examples from her own struggle, Shannon Ethridge helps women like you–whether married, engaged, or planning to marry someday.


I finished the book, "Every Woman’s Battle" a couple of weeks ago, but did not get a chance to review it in my blog till now.

I highly enjoyed this book and would recommend it to all women. As a newly married woman, it brought a lot of things to my attention that I had not thought that much about it in the past. One thing that really got my attention is that we need to view our relationship with God, as a bride and a husband. I had never thought about my God as my husband before, and that really puts a new light onto that relationship.

No comments: