Thursday, April 10, 2008

I have a goal!

I have a goal. 3,000 diapers by the time the baby is born. This should get us set for the first year. Seeing that money will be tighter when the baby is born, Donnie and I thought it would be a good idea to start shopping now when things are on sale.

So off to CVS I went today armed with lots of coupons. Drum roll please.......I spend $20, saved $39 and got $14 in extra bucks! Not to shabby!

If you would like to contribute to the diaper goal you are more than welcome!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's impressive. Make sure to buy the Pamper's swaddlers, I hear that they are the best for newborns.

-kb

Anonymous said...

Does Donnie still get a "transformer allowance" -- or does that have to go into the diaper fund now???? :)
Amy (oaks)

Courtney said...

What a good idea!!! Question though (just out of curiosity). Where'd you get the number 3000 from?

Rain said...

That is what I was wondering where 3000 came from and what sizes? I mean Its been a while since mine where in diapers but babys grow so fast do you think you need less newborns and then maybe more size ones? Also WHEN IS THE BABY SHOWER????? I will need to know in advance so I can make plans to get to Michigan that is if im invited LOL