Monday, April 14, 2008

More Diapers!

I know there were some questions about the diaper situation. One of the questions was how I came up with the number of 3,000. I figured that we would use ten diapers a day (7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm, and two in the night) giving us a grand total of 3,650. I thought that as the baby got older it was be changed less, and 3,000 sounded like a good number.
To keep track of the sizes and numbers I made a chart. (I do love making charts). I'm not buying any newborn because I was 10.5 pounds when I was born, and did not fit in anything newbornish. So I'm buying 750 of sizes 1-4
I know this is not an exact science, and I'm mostly likely way off of things, but its a start! FYI: CVS has diapers buy one get one FREE this week. Needless to say I'm stocking up. So far we have about 500 diapers. Only 2,500 to go!

2 comments:

Rain said...

Wow you wer a big baby. Both mine were 6 pounds and 14oz so for your sake I really hope yours is not 10 pounds. I am so excited for you. It has been so long since anyone I know had a baby. Heck my youngest is now 8 and she is my moms last grandkid well so far and 8 years seems so long ago now. I cant wait til you have it :) I will have to make a trip to Michigan just to come see you all. Well I will keep my eye out for any great diaper deals.

Rain said...

Totally off the topic of diapers but I had seen these cool ultrasound pictures on a show so I decided to look them up and they are pretty cool they are 3-D ultrasound pics heres a link of them they are pretty cool.

http://www.baby-pregnancy-ultrasound-3d-4d.co.uk/3D-Ultrasound-Pictures.htm