Thursday, October 23, 2008

Diaper Update

As most of you know, before the peanut was born Donnie and I bought over 3,000 diapers to get us though the first year. I have good news to report! We have started to use them! Before this week we were still using newborn diapers. I did not buy any newborn diapers because I thought he was going to be big.

Donnie's cousin Amy did however get us newborn diapers. Those lasted the first couple weeks. Then we had to do the unthinkable and buy newborn diapers. Good thing I still had some coupons! :-)

So, now we are using the size one diapers. They are still really big on him, but I'm not buying anymore newborn diapers! I'm very curious to see how my whole diaper plan is going to work out!

1 comment:

Rain said...

I have some more of the newborn diapers left over from the diaper cake and I plan on bringing them with me only like 14 or so but they will probably still fit him in a week from now I hope :) cant wait to see him.