Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a weekend!

This weekend Donnie, my mom, Joshia and I went to Ohio to visit some family. I'm not sure if this is something I want to do again anytime soon. :-) I have learned that taking a peanut away for just one night can be a lot of work! Here is the problem; the peanut was pretty fussy for most of the trip. Now when I'm home, him being fussy does not really bother me, but when I'm someplace else it stresses me out! I'm happy to be home!
We did have a good time introducing the peanut to his family. We spent some time with his great grandma, and I think she really enjoyed that. (when he was not screaming. hehehe) She even got to feed him lunch!
He did enjoy sleeping on daddy's shoulder while we were there. I think it makes his tummy feel better being like that.
I thought it was great that we had four generations together, so you know we had to document this occasion.
We did have a great time with family, but I'm sure happy to be home! :-)

1 comment:

Rain said...

Aww how cute. I am glad you guys had a good weekend.