Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sick Part 4,639

So after the night of screaming I thought something had to be wrong with the boy. Because the boy had no fever and no other symptoms his doctor said there was nothing wrong with him. I disagree. So I made a list of 5 possible peanut problems.

1. Teeth Problems (he is getting his molars in)
2. Stomach Problems (Donnie and I both have been having stomach issues)
3. Growing Pains (Katie came up with this one for us)
4. Mental Issues (how old does a kid have to be before they can have anti-depressants?)
And, in my option, the most likely
5. Demon Possession

Donnie called our pastor to discuss this possibility. (we love our pastor Chris) For some reason, Chris thought this was the funniest thing ever, and told us there would be no casting out of demons. We were very disappointed in this development.

My mother told us to go rent the movie Rosemary’s Baby. We will have to check into that.

(Update: Please note that the crankiness, as of now, has subsided. Praise the Lord!)

1 comment:

3 carltons and 2 kellies said...

STACEY!!!

I just literally choked laughing about this post!