Friday, September 10, 2010

The Park

I have a pet peeve. (well..I have a few, but this post will focus on one of them) My son has no nice places to play near our house. This is one thing I do not like about living in Detroit. We do have a playground a few blocks away, but I would never go there. The weeds are taller than Josiah! If anyone out there can do anything about this, I would love it. :-)

Seeing that there are no nice places to play near us, we have found some really cool parks outside of the city. One of them being in Southfiled on 9 mile. On Wednesday night Josiah and I headed over to play while Donnie was in class. People have always told me to cherish this time because it goes by so fast, and to be honest I did not really believe them. Trust me, when Josiah is screaming in rage because he can not have more blueberries time goes really slow.
However, today at the park he went up and down a little slide all by himself! Holy Cow! When did he learn how to do that? Maybe people have been right this whole time! So I'm learning to cherish this time that I have with him. I do have to admit, he is super cute!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really good to hear from you! He is getting so big! They are so fun at that age!

Take care and congrats on the "new" job!

Sherry

http://stilleducatingemme.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back to blogging! Love the park pix -- he looks like he's having a blast. Cute, cute, cute! ~~ Amy (oaks)

katieb said...

Wow Joe has gotten really tall! Before you know it he will be in Kindergarden. I wanna see some birthday cake pics. Oh and what was his motto for 2? One was, "One if Fun."