Saturday, January 19, 2008

Good to the Last Drop


My name is Stacey.....and I'm addicted to Ramen Noodles. It all started about a month ago, when I was out grocery shopping. Donnie always has ramen noodles around, so I thought I would buy some to try myself. So I bought myself two packets of the oriental flavor. (I believe the only one that is vegetarian)

So a couple days later I tired it, and I have to say I was not impressed. However, the next day I found myself CRAVING more. And now I have to say I'm 100% addicted. A side note: I do fear the massive amount of sodium that is in the seasoning, so I only use a little bit of it. Now its 100% healthy!!! hehehehe

Is anyone else addicted to this wonderful food?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I go through phases where I am crazy about Ramen soup and then I will go months at a time without having any -- but I ALWAYS have some in the pantry!

You know, it's really good when you take some chicken and saute it up with some veggies (or just veggies for you!) and mix it in with the noodles. In fact, there is a whole blog about fixing Ramen noodles! Check it out: http://www.mattfischer.com/ramen/

Oh, and did you see at Money Saving Mom she had links to new CVS coupons for 4/20 up to 15/75?

Sherry

AnneMarie said...

I love Ramen but they are so fattening! :(

Rain said...

My daughter is in love with the chicken and beef ones and I will let you in on a little secret that actually makes them even more fattening but really good. She likes when I drain all the water out of them add about 1 tabelspoon of butter and the seasoning and mix. this makes them creamy. That is actually the only way I like them personally. but I dont eat them that often myself.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm, I hope I'm not divulging too much, but I LOVE ramen noodles. I don't serve them very often, though. I could eat them almost every day. ha haa