Friday, May 02, 2008

Happy Friday!

I have not done a frugal Friday post in awhile, but I thought this would be a good day to do another one!

As my faithful readers know, I'm currently about 19 weeks pregnant. Early in the pregnancy I decided that I needed to buy some cheap maternity clothes. So, I then headed to ebay.
I ended up winning a lot of 12 pieces of clothes (including pants and shirts) for $40, plus shipping. I was a bit worried about how they would fit, and what shape they would be in, seeing that I have never bought clothes on ebay before. However, I was amazed when I got them. They were like brand new and they all fit great!
Also, I went to target.com and bought a few things on clearance. Because they were moving all the spring stuff out, and summer stuff in, they had lots of cool things really cheap. Also, I got free shipping!

So my tip is, check ebay, and target for cheap maternity clothes. Go here for more great tips!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Frugal Fridays! Your right, you hadn't done a post like this in a long time. Also, there are coupons for diapers in Saturdays paper.

-kb