Saturday, February 28, 2009

Worry

I have discovered that I worry about the peanut, a lot. Well...maybe not a lot, but more than I should. My current concern is his sleeping. He sleeps a lot. I looked in my books and for his age he should be sleeping about 15 hours a day. But not our peanut, he sleeps a good 20 hours a day. We do try to keep him up longer, but he will get super cranky and then we put him down and he is asleep right away. So I keep telling myself that all kids are different. That calms me down for me bit. :-)

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Look at those pretty blue eyes!!!!! He is so cute!

I am no help for you on the sleeping front, other than to say that you are right in that all babies are definitely different! I wish I could sleep that long!! :-)

Niki said...

LUCKY!!! Charlie Jo hasn't ever slept 15 hours a day. Well, maybe in the first month or so. I spent so many hours trying to get her to sleep more, but she just turned out to be one who didn't need a whole lot of shut-eye. Or something. Who knows?!?!? I worried/worry a lot about it too!

Anonymous said...

let the poor little man sleep! sleep is good for the body, right?

Rain said...

He is so cute and looks so happy :) I say let him sleep heck you will be wishing soon enough that he would sleep longer LOL. I wish mine still had naptime. Or would go right to sleep when told it is bed time. yeah right 2 hours later we still have giggling and getting up for water and potty and everything LOL trust me like the darius rucker song it wont be like this for long.

Mike and Anna said...

Anna was the same as peanut. And you see how she's turned out. So I wouldn't be worried.. Some babies are sleepers, others aren't.. So be thankful he's a sleeper.. :)

ps.. yes but i didn't realize he was a baby at the time.. lol.. we got home and they were talkin bout it on the news...

Anonymous said...

Let baby Joe sleep! That's less opportunity for him to be pulling Frankie's ears. (Yes Frankie asked that I speak on his behalf).

-kb