Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Crafty!


I was feeling extra crafty last night and decided to make a picture mural. I took a box and peeled off one layer to give it a corrugated (I think that's the word I'm looking for!) look. Then I made frames and the letters for our initials out of it. Then it was time to paint and print the pictures from the computer. All that is left is some tape and its a picture mural. What was the cost of this project? It was free!!! I just used things I found around the house!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it is very original and looks very professional! When I get my own home, I'm going to hire you to come and decorate a wall for me. Oh and sorry I missed your call on Monday, I was working.

Anonymous said...

Great job! A very original idea. But...who's the scruffy guy in the pics? :P

Anonymous said...

lol here goes... thats jus some guy she feels sorry for donnie ;)

Anonymous said...

and scruffy is that guy from future rama lol

Courtney said...

That looks great!!! What a cool idea!

Rain said...

THat is really cute I like it. You are very creative. I am surprised that you are not in interior design :)

Anonymous said...

You are one amazing woman! I love it! Dish me out some of your creativity.