Friday, July 25, 2008

Less than 2 months!


Only 56 more days till my due date! (not that I'm counting or anything!)

And I have good news! I have gained a pound!

When I found out I was pregnant I weighed 175. During the first trimester I dropped to 168 from being sick all the time. But currently I'm at 176! So I'm officially positive one pound!

Its funny how all my weight has shifted around. My legs have never looked so good! However, I truly feel that my belly is getting bigger every day! I think I'm going to pop!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Stacey you look GREAT!! :-) (hi little baby in the belly!!!) I can't wait to meet Baby Kelley!

Anonymous said...

How on earth did you only gain a pound so far????? Other pregnant women would be so jealous!

You look so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the 1lb!