Thursday, July 17, 2008

What do you think?

At my shower on Sunday I got to talk to my dear friend Elizabeth who just had a baby three months ago. I asked about her thoughts about vaccinations. She told me her thoughts, and recommend "The Vaccine Book".

Sunday night I headed to Borders and got the book, and I'm almost done with it. I have to say, it is making my head spin. There is so much to think about!

I think Donnie and I are only going to give our baby a few vaccines at a much slower schedule. Now we just have to find a pediatrician who is okay with this. :-)

What are your thought? Vaccines or no vaccines?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say vaccinate. But I don't believe in the Chicken Pox vaccine. Then again I had Chicken pox twice as a child and now I'm just fine. What do you mean by a slower schedule?

-kb

Courtney said...

I obviously have no personal experience with this, but you might want to contact Hope. She is doing a slower schedule for Ella's vaccinations.

I definitely see a reason for vaccines though. I don't know. That's why I'm glad you're going through this baby stuff first...You will have to brief me when the time comes! :-)