Saturday, November 15, 2008

Book Review


As I posted about before, I got the book "I was a really good mom before I had kids" for my birthday. I was very excited to read it, and I was not at all disappointed.

Everything in this book I could totally relate to...the guilt, the judgment of others, just saying no and so much more. I really felt like everything I have been feeling these past two months was in this book. The good, bad, and ugly.

What I will take away from this book is that moms tend to have unrealistic expectations for themselves. This creates guilt, and guilt is not a good thing.

If you are a mom, I would totally recommend this book!

1 comment:

Rain said...

I have not read the book but I will see if my library has it. I would agree already thou just by the title because I know as a mom there are things I say oh I would never do that but have seen myself give in and do. So thanks for the tip I will definetly tell you once I read the book what I think :)