Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's the End of the World!

Donnie and I were over at my mom's on Saturday night celebrating a birthday, and a horrible thing happened. I left my camera there! My mom wrote me an email saying that she is holding it hostage! As most of you know I have a very hard time blogging without pictures, so I'm going to have to try my best.

Here's a recap of the weekend. Most of Friday and Saturday were spent cleaning. Donnie and I are hosting an open house coming up, and I want the house to look good for it! Then Saturday night we went over to my mom and dad's to celebrate our family friend turning 60. I will not mention her name here, as I hear she reads this blog from time to time.

Today Donnie and I went to church, then I ran to a thousand (well...almost!) different stores. I was getting things for the open house, and such. We got some outdoor chairs and a table! How fun is that? I would have pictures.....sniff sniff sniff.

No comments: