Monday, August 25, 2008

Gift!


While I was a nanny, one of my favorite things was their nursing stool. I used this thing ALL the time. Between feeding and rocking it got used every day.

So I knew I had to have a nursing stool of my own. And it was quickly added to my registry. Sadly this item was overlooked by my generous shower goers. In the end I was okay with that. After all it was not something I HAD to have. And to be honest I really forgot about the nursing stool all together.

That is until my last day of work. Know what they gave me? Their old nursing stool! I was so happy! It reminded me that God is the true giver of all good gifts, and if we rely on him to meet our needs he will not disappoint.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Very cool! However, I am ignorant. Why is it a "nursing" stool? What makes it different from a regular stool?

Unknown said...

Yes, and to ask an even dumber question--- do you sit on it? I really have never heard of this.

Anonymous said...

Love the nursing stool! It is just the right height for your foot to rocking chair ratio! I think that baby Kelley is going to greatly appreciate this.

-kb

Rain said...

I think that is cool that they gave you the stool that was really nice. Also I just read Baby Update and I am glad that you and baby are fine and I hope you will continue to keep us updated. Also can you tell Donnie to give me a call sometime this week or weekend whenever he gets a minute. or tell me a good time to call him.