Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Shower #2

I totally thought I posted about my second shower, but I never did. So here we go. :-)

My second shower was a couple weeks ago, and hosted by some dear friends of the family. Many family friends came out to show love to the new baby. My Aunt Deb and Uncle Bob even came up for the event.
My dad and Uncle Bob made this great fruit carriage. I was most impressed!
I was also highly impressed with the cake. And I have to say it even tasted better than it looked! yummmm
Kim, who made all the invitations, also made these great favors. They looked so good! I told her she could go into business selling the things she makes!
And this is a picture of my dear Aunt Deb and myself. Please ignore that fact that I wore the same dress to all three showers. :-)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That baby carriage is AWESOME!! Go dad and uncle Bob! :-) And I love the favors Kim made! So cool!

Rain said...

Yes the carriage is way cute and so is the cake. and I must ask is your aunt deb on your moms side of the family? if she is not them I am amazed cause I think they look alot alike let me know Im curious to find out.

Stacey said...

Yes, my aunt Deb is on my mom's side. :-)