Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Alive!!

I know I have not posted in a bit, so just to let you know I'm alive! I'm sure you all were very worried! :-)

Donnie and I have been busy with our child birthing classes, and meeting with doctors for the baby.
Here is our problem. We have met with three doctors, and all of them were fine, but I don't think any of them was "the one". So do we keep looking? Or do we just stick with one of the three we already met?

If we do keep looking, I'm not sure who we would even meet with. I guess I could start going through the phone book! :-)

3 comments:

Harrison's Life said...

We found Harrison's doctor through a friend's recommendation. And when we met him, we knew that he was the doctor for H. So if you haven't had "the one" feeling yet, I would keep looking.

Anonymous said...

I think it's hard to tell who is "the one" until you see how he/she interacts with your baby!

Good luck! Keep waiting to see the "I'm in labor" post! tee hee

I'll be praying for a safe and healthy arrival!

Sherry

Mike and Anna said...

I'd say keep looking. Check with friends to see who their kids have and whether they would recommend their dr. i'd recommend anna's but i know Troy is a bit of a drive for you guys..