Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Stuff!

Yesterday, Donnie and I went shopping for a new monitor to go with our new computer. Donnie had saw a 19 inch flat screen on sale for $199 so we headed to get it. However, when we got there, Donnie fell in love with a 22 inch wide screen. Needless to say, we came home with the 22 inch wide screen. The good news is that this one was on sale, and there was a rebate!

My dear friend Courtney asked for more house pictures, so here you go!

I was going to post more house pictures...but blogger is not wanting to work. Ohh well..maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAY! Thanks for showing more of the pics!!! :) By the way, when do I get to see the house?! And when do I get to see YOU? I have something for you guys!! (Nothing huge at ALL, just a little something I put together). Hope to talk to you soon!