Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm Getting FIt!


I have decided that I need to get fit. I thought about joining a gym, but I think I would never go, and its really expensive. So, I went to Target today and bought a DVD. I'm going to start walking away my pounds with Leslie Sansone. I know a few people in the blogging world that like her, so I thought I would give it a try. The video I have has 5 workouts on it, and I did the easiest one tonight. All I have to say is...boy I'm out of shape! According to my mother things will get easier. I hope so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm....Stacey, you don't have any pounds that need to be walked away.

But, you have got to let me know how you like that dvd! I am so curious!

Anonymous said...

I love the flower pot idea. I hope that it works. Speaking of working out, I just signed up for a "Sculpt and Define" class at RAC. I don't know what I have gotten myself into, I'm really much better at yoga.

Donnie said...

That's ok honey, I think I need that workout a lot more than you do. It's been a while since I've seen my feet without the aide of a mirror. lol!