Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tastefully Simple

So I have been thinking about becoming a consultant for Tastefully Simple. I have been thinking that this would be a fun way to make some extra money. Seeing that I only work 3-4 days a week, I know I would have time to do the parties.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with the company, here is something I copy and pasted from the website.

Tastefully Simple is a dynamic direct sales company based in Alexandria, Minnesota.

What We Do
We offer a wide selection of convenient, easy-to-prepare gourmet foods designed to help people spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the rest of their lives. Our products are sold by independent Tastefully Simple consultants primarily at home taste-testing parties nationwide.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SK-

I think that this would be an interesting endeavor, but risky.

Courtney said...

I have been to 1 Tastefully Simple party...From what I remember stuff tasted pretty good. Is there a lot you have to put in up front though to get started? I'd be nervous to start something like that! But hey, if you're going to have a party for it--let me know! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey,

I really think you ought to go for it. I think it would be something you would like and would be good at. I love the products. You can do a party for the family at Thanksgiving. Rob and Audry get there new baby tomorrow, I can't wait. Will send pictures.

Love love love you,

Aunt Deb