Saturday, October 13, 2007

Camp!!!

Today was Frankie's big day at camp! I was very nervous dropping him off this morning, and I was waiting for a phone call telling us that he was too anti social and we needed to come pick him up. However, this did not happen. As it turns out, he had a great time!

We were told that there was another pug there named Mr. Wrinkles, and he and Frankie played together all day! Wow! He played!! However, he was anti social with the other dogs. I think it was really good for him to be at camp today. I know this is going to sound odd, but I swear he is acting younger. It was all that play time with Mr. Wrinkles!

Below, you will find his report card for the day. They loved him!


4 comments:

Courtney said...

Stacey!!! Steve and I want to meet Frankie!! I can't believe we haven't met yet! I'm glad he had a good day at camp. How was CMU??

Anonymous said...

Well d'uh! Of COURSE they love Frankie! How could they NOT??? lol

Give him a big ol' kiss from me!

Sherry

ps Everyone loves the new hamster, Tom! He is SO cute! Already a cool little personality :)

Do you have your hamsters together? The lady at the store said we shouldn't put two together. (Jake wanted two) Just wondered if you had experience with this!

Anonymous said...

Two paws for Frankie!!! Is he coming to the taste party today?

Rain said...

awww that is so cute Jackson said he wants to go now to LOL