Sunday, October 07, 2007

Crafty!

Over the past few weeks, I have been working on something super duper crafty. I had been wanting to do this ever since we moved in, and I finally did it!
The canvases together spell LOVE. Then on each canvas I have the words from 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 cut out from magazines.
This craftiness was a bit more expensive than normal seeing that I bought canvases and paint. I think all together I spent about $16 on it. I already had paint brushes, glue, and the magazine.
To make this craftiness, first I had to paint the canvases, four different colors. Then of course, Frankie had to step on the wet paint, and then make paw prints on the carpet. After that we had to put up a puggy gate, to keep him away. He did not think this was a good idea!
I had printed the letters for LOVE from the computer, so I glued them on, and then painted hearts on them. After that, I glued the magazine letters on, then painted some more hearts, and I was done! I'm very happy how they turned out!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks great!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin creative and I am so stinkin jealous!

Anonymous said...

I love how your LOVE wall decoration turned out. It looks just lovely!