Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Week To Me!

I have been told that some people only get one day to celebrate their birthday. Not I! I give myself a week! Somehow others have caught on to this idea and let me celebrate for the whole week. I know...it's hard being me. :-) Email me and I'll give you my address to send all your gifts. hahaha
Today something fun came in the mail for me, not for my birthday. Because I signed up to be a consultant with Tastefully Simple, I got this awesome spice rack with all the spices. Needless to say Frankie had to make sure it was all okay.
Have you all entered my giveaway?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute spice rack! Does this mean that you'll be cooking your own birthday dinner?

Rain said...

Well Happy Birthday Week to you :) Next year I have to try that and I have to try the Its my Half Birthday Thing also LOL. Hope you have a great Birthday week.