Tuesday, October 09, 2007

hummmm


Something odd is going on in my house. I always (well 95% of the time) sleep with my socks on. But a few mornings now I have woke up to one sock on, and one sock off. This is slightly alarming to me. Who is taking off one of my socks in the middle of the night? Donnie claims that he knows nothing about it.
Even Frankie is very perplexed by this. He also claims to know nothing about it. Therefore, the only conclusion that I can come to is that we have a sock ghost. Does anyone else have a sock ghost?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SK-

I have the same problem! Our sock ghousts should meet, and then they would have socks for both of their feet. But do sock ghousts have feet?

Courtney said...

Frankie looks guilty!

While I have not had any socks disappear, I have had some other things go missing. Some very random things. First, Steve lost his sunglasses. (Update: he found them under the seat of his car today). Also lost: one of the two dryer balls. ???? How does that even HAPPEN? And also, a pair of earrings that I wear almost every day. Again, you'd think since I wear them so much they wouldn't exactly get lost easily. However, for the past 48 hours, I have no idea where they have gone to.

Maybe my earrings and dryer ball are hanging out with your socks!