Saturday, September 06, 2008

That Pug

Frankie, over the past few days, has been acting funny. Normally, he is not the most obedient pug, but it is getting worse. Now if I tell him to do something he gives me this look like, mommy....do I have to? Here is what I'm thinking. I really think he knows the baby is coming, and coming soon. I don't think he is really happy with this, and is acting out.

Donnie and I have been trying to spend more time with him to make him feel better. Any one have any other idea's?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Have you gotten him acclimated to "baby things"? Like blankets, onesies, etc...Things like that? Let him sniff them, be around them, etc. so the baby isn't AS much of a shock as he could be. Other than that, I don't really have any advice...Except...Have fun at the puggy picnic tomorrow! :-))

Courtney said...

Ok, so I posted a comment to your induction post and just realized it never got posted! The gist of my comment was...My prediction date was the 13th, so...being induced on the 12th might work out just fine!! ;-) Haha, kidding, kidding. Seriously though, good luck with whatever you decide!