Monday, September 01, 2008

Update

Sorry about the long delay in posts. Over the past few days I have not been doing much of anything.

I went to the doctor last week, and I'm already dilated to 1! Yeah! However, I know you can be dilated for awhile before baby comes. Also, my doctor was able to feel the head. How crazy is that? She says the baby will be here before the 19th.

Here is my only concern. A couple days ago I listed some stuff to sell on ebay, and then I started thinking....what if I go into labor before the end of the auctions? So, I'm hoping the auctions will end, I can get the things in the mail, and then go into labor. :-)

Happy labor day every one!

3 comments:

Rain said...

Well I know from ebay if you tell your winner the reason for the delay they should not mind at all. What do you have up on ebay? And what day is it ending? Hey you may go in and have the baby and be home before it is even over what about that :) Im sticking to my date so do some walking so he will be here on the 3rd.

Anonymous said...

The sixth is sooner than what you think.

-kb

Courtney said...

1 cm! Woo hoo! :-) But you are definitely right--My friend has been at 2cm for about 3 weeks (she went into early labor).

I'm still pulling for the 13th!! :-)