Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bag of Bones


I have never been a Stephen King fan. My hubby on the other hand is a big fan, and has read almost everything that he has written.


On Saturday, I was in the bathroom and I saw "Bag of Bones" by Stephen King on the floor. Out of mere curiosity I picked it up and started reading it, not thinking I would like it. But quiet the opposite happened. I have fallen in love. This book is great.


But there is a problem. I can't stop reading this book!! I had so many things to do today! Did I get anything done? Nope Did I read ALL day? Yup. That darn Stephen King!!!!! I think I'm going to send him an angry letter about his additive book.


There is another problem. Donnie is almost done reading the book, and I have just started. I'm DYING to know what is going to happen. And Donnie (being the rule follower that he is) will not tell me anything!! I have been chasing him around the apartment, but hes not saying a word. That jerk!!! hehehehe

No comments: