Friday, January 12, 2007

Fun Filled Friday

I did not have to work today, so I filled my day with many fun events. First I had lunch with my dear friend Nicki. She is co-pastor at The Oaks (my wonderful church). We had a great time together sharing all of life's joys and struggles.


Next, I headed to the car doctor. Mint (my beloved car) is leaking transmission stuff. So I took her in to get looked at. However, I have to take her back tomorrow so they can have a better look at her. I'm praying that all this work does not cost an arm and a leg. I literally did pray over Mint while driving today that she would be cheap to fix.

After that I headed to Starbucks to meet my dear friend Katie. I do LOVE Starbucks. However, I have been avoiding it because it can become a very expensive habit. I think once in awhile will not break the bank. I had a great time chatting with Katie. Katie and I went to high school, and college together. We even lived together for awhile! It was great to hang out with her.

What a fun filled Friday!
ps. the first at the top of this blog I took while driving home from Starbucks. I'm not sure if this was the safest thing to do while driving, but I do love how it came out!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a much more fun Friday than I did!

AND -- I finally figured out who you look like! Well, kinda sorta. My 2 older kids' latchkey teacher! Miss Amy, I think. She's about your age, and your glasses, hair, and face are all very similar! I'm glad I finally figured it out!

Sherry

Anonymous said...

I am so so jealous that you had the day off yesterday. I bet you enjoyed every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

ur skiooin.... no saturday lol