Sunday, January 14, 2007

Car Drama

Here is an update on Mint (my beloved car) for all of you who are concerned about her. Donnie and I took her in bright and early on Saturday to get checked out. Well...as it turns out..things did not go well. She is very sick. :-( The guy said it would cost about $2,000 to fix her. So we said no thanks.

The car really belongs to my mother, so she wants her people to give her a second look. So my mother and I have traded cars. My dad is getting a new car in a couple weeks, so I have a feeling that Mint will be sold, my dad will drive the new car, and my mom will drive his old car.



My mom and I had a very emotional trading of the keys ceremony.


It felt very odd driving away in my mom's car and leaving poor Mint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, poor Mint! Is it the transmission? My dad owns a trans shop in Lincoln Park if anyone needs a 3rd opinion. LOL He's got a good rep.

You and your mom look so cute with the 'trading of the keys' haha My Mom drives my one sister's car all the time while my other sister drives my mom's car. My middle sister's car just sits there unused. It's all very weird.

Sherry