Sunday, January 07, 2007

Love is...

I have picked a verse from the Word for 2007. I am going to memorize it and really let it be my focus for this year.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7


So many times I'm not patient, not kind, I envy I boast, and so on. This year I'm going to try and live this verse. To help me remember that this is my verse of the year I want to post it around our apartment.

One place is on the bathroom mirror. I put the words from the verse on clear labels, and then I placed them on the mirror. I'm really pleased how it came out.






Also I printed the verse, framed it, and hung it near our front door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really such an awesome idea! That is one of my very favorite verses. At one point I had chosen to recite it at my wedding -- ummm, but then we ended up eloping. haha

Sherry

Anonymous said...

You are so creative! I love it!