Sunday, January 28, 2007

Gross, Gross, GROSS


So, the drain in our bathroom sink has not been draining well for the past few weeks. We were going to call the landlord to have him take a look at it. (One of the great things about living in an apartment) However, I was cleaning the bathroom today, and I thought maybe I should try and find the problem. Well...I found the problem all right. The drain was clogged with massive amounts of hair, toothpaste, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Donnie being the wonderful husband that he is got it all out for me!!! I had to take a picture of some of the stuff that came out. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ewwwwwww! I think that same thing lives in my bathroom drain! LOL

My husband has very long, very curly hair and it clogs up the bath tub drain all the time!

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Ok Stacey,

I have to agree with you, this is eeeewww, but, on the other hand you have a nice fast drain now:) My bathroom drain gets like that too. Blech

Take Care,

Trixie