Thursday, November 16, 2006

Frugal Friday

I love to drink lemonade, and I got hooked on Crystal Light's On The Go Lemonade. I love it because all you have to do is pour it in a glass of water, stir, and you have lemonade. However, this is REALLY expensive. In my area its almost $5.

However, I found a cheaper alternative. Aldi's sells a very similar product for 69 cents! The only difference is that the packets are not individual serving, like the Crystal Light. This does not bother me, because I just pour some of it in, stir, and I have lemonade!
Check out other great frugal ideas here!

2 comments:

Lady Why said...

That sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing it!

Susan Godfrey said...

Stacey,

Yes, I would be more than happy to accept baby quilts to donate! Anything of this nature would be greatly appreciated and will definately be useful to the hospitals! Thank you so much for being willing to donate your time and talents to the Granny Square Project!

Hugs & Blessings,
Susan
http://www.grannysquareproject.blogspot.com