Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sermon Notes


Because I'm spending the weekend with my parents, the notes today are from Kensington Community Church. It was great to be back at Kensington. I do love the Oaks very much, but I think a part of my heart is still at Kensington. There are in a series called the 4 that will make or break you. Its funny because the Oaks is doing a very similar series right now.


Money: Man's Way

When we do money God's way it gives us freedom. When we do money man's way it gives us bondage. The phrase 'In God we trust" is on the back of our money, but do we put our trust in money, not God?

Debt Chokes-When we have dept it makes us worry, it chokes us. Avoid dept at all cost. "The borrower is a servant to the lender" Proverbs 22:7 Don't spend money you don't have!

Stuff Grabs-Where your treasure is, there will your heart be. Don't own anything that you be heartbroken if it got stolen.

Jesus Fills

No comments: