Saturday, November 11, 2006

Weekend at My Parents

This weekend I get the joy of being out of the city! I think this is important every once and again. My hubby is out of town for a bit, so I took this chance to hang out with my parents. I came in Friday night after working, and my mom did my laundry! How cool is that! I have the best mom ever! Today we went to a woman's retreat presented by a church out this way. We had a great time. However, there was a bit of a mix up with the food. Sometimes its hard being a non-meat eater in a meat eating world. :-)
I'm on my parents computer and I found a bunch of pictures that I have not looked at for awhile. Because I love photos more that anything, I'm going to post some.
Boston, July 2004
Wedding Adventure

Courtney and I!

Steve, Tim and Courtney in the fog!

City Mission, May 2004
End of Year Party

Nakya is SO little in this picture. I love this kid!

Its hard to believe that both Josiah and Mechi are both in second grade now! In this picture they were my preschool kids.

City Mission Gala November 2004

Me and my dear friend Mary

Rachel, me, and Katie. I love my girls!


RGIS Picnic June, 2004

My dear Julie playing a great game!

My "other" man Viktor. hahaha

There are many many other picture I would love to post, but I think I will stop for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments: