Friday, December 22, 2006

Blessings


Donnie and I have been really trying to watch our money the last few months. We are living on cash only and making sure we give our first fruits to God. This system has been working great for us, and God is really blessing us. I think I could come up with a ton of examples, but I will post the most recent. Today the family I nanny for had a Christmas party. We all exchanged gifts, and the family gave me a VERY generous tip for all my hard work.

Donnie and I were a bit worried about getting all the bills paid when both of us have this coming week off of work without pay. But God is good all the time, and he takes care of his children. Yeah God!

The picture is from our party today. Their mom was also taking a picture at the same time, and that is why they are not looking at the camera.

No comments: