Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Clean (well cleaner) Closet


After looking through the IKEA catalog I got inspired to organize our closet. (A side note about IKEA, I LOVE their stuff, but I don't like the store so much. Too big, too much stuff, too many people. Every time I leave I'm cranky and have to have ice cream.)


So I went to Meijer and got some containers for the upper shelves, and I think they worked out great! I labeled each container with the contents so things are easy to find. I hope the closet stays this clean, although I don't think it will happen. hahahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just did something similar a few weeks ago with our coat closet. (I needed to fit coats in there, go figure!) I used containers that weren't being used in my girls' room and it worked out great! Still clean 3 weeks later! Whodathunkit?

My dh and I fawn over that IKEA catalog! I think I'm kinda happy to hear that the store isn't as wonderful -- but I may just go as an excuse to get ice cream.......

Sherry in Melvindale

Anonymous said...

I think you just might have inspired me to do the same! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Good idea with the baskets! I could ( and really should!) use the idea for my bedroom closet.

Trixie

Anonymous said...

Hey I *can* leave posts anonymously!!! Hehehe...I am your anonymous blog-stalker!! Guess who!!!! :-) But I do have to say, I love the closet organizers!!