Sunday, December 03, 2006

Saturday Night Date

Yesterday Donnie and I spent the evening roaming around downtown Rochester. They have this MAJOR Christmas lights display in which all the store fronts are covered top to bottom in lights. Telling about it in words can not to it justices. It is really cool. I tried to take some pictures, but as you can imagine, this was not an easy task. We had dinner at Red Knapp's (a 50s diner), and then when to Starbucks for hot coco. It was so cold out, but we had a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are the cutest couple! I love it. Keep it up with those fun dates. May it never die.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't know Rochester was all lit up like that! I might have to make it up there before the holidays end! So pretty :)

Sherry in Melvindale!