Sunday, May 27, 2007

Crazy Weekend!


I know I have not posted in a couple of day because this weekend was SO busy for us! Friday night we went to a wedding of a friend of Donnie's. Then Saturday my dear friends Katie and Emily came over and made Donnie and I lunch! How cool is that? They were not able to make it for the open house, so they came over Saturday. We also had a great time playing with Frankie. We got him to actually play with a toy!!! (he's not too big into toys)
Tonight was another wedding. My dear friend Rachel got married. Rachel and I lived together in college. We had some GREAT times together. Needless to say she was a beautiful bride, and we had a great time dancing the night away! In the picture is Megan, Jenn, Rachel and myself. The four of us lived together my junior year of college. (Rachel's freshman year....that's a whole other story!)

No comments: